NOW OPEN — Daily at 4PM til close.
The health, safety and well-being of everyone visiting our resorts is our top priority. Here are just some of the stringent precautionary measures guests can expect.
- We are requiring all of our chefs to be Servsafe certified so they fully understand safe-food preparation and handling.
- We are disinfecting and sanitizing all tables, menus, condiments, chairs and highchairs with hospital-grade cleaning products between guests.
- We are frequently changing out all kitchen serving utensils for cleaning and disinfection.
- All kitchen staff are required to wear gloves and face shields or masks, and are required to wash their hands when changing gloves.
- We are continuously cleaning common areas, handles, faucets, dispensers, trash-receptacle touchpoints, buttons, keypads, counters and cleaning tools with hospital-grade disinfectants.
- We are making it a priority to exceed the state guidelines for all food preparation and food handling.
- Guests are being asked to sit in groups of no more than 10 people and to space themselves at least 6 feet away from other guests.
- Social distancing markers have been placed in queuing locations to remind and reinforce social distancing guidelines.
We ask of all our Guests to be mindful of your own health and be respectful of others.
We greatly appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding in this difficult time.
We are dedicated to making our transition from a stay at home life to a safer travel and play lifestyle.
Looking Forward to seeing you Soon!
Dells Resorts & the Makowski Family